Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hello there, I am picking the room options on the housing portal, can anybody define the types of rooms to me? I understand standard and twin (obviously single and shared), what about Large en suite, large premier and one bed flat? What are the prices? Maybe that's a stupid thing to ask but I'm an international student with tight budget so any info would be great.

I'm just finishing my first year and I've got a large en suite. It will be £178 and change a week for you. It's very spacious with a single bed, desk, shower, sink and toilet.

Premier is all of this but I think with a double bed and should be around £194 a week and a flat is a studio around £227 a week
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.