I can help with:
You can always use the TSR Study Resources for any subject, pretty helpful revision material on there. Also there is a very useful Study Planner on TSR which you may use, if you find that timetables are something you don't stick to then make a list of things to do per day/week and tick it off as you go along.
You can use the Forest application on your phone to focus.
Hi would you be able to help me answer this question im not sure what to include into it Identify and explain two reasons for the decrease in family size over the past 30 years as most of the research is old?
- Widespread use of contraception
- People now hold more of a consuming lifestyle
- Couples tend to have fewer children or have them later- therefore women develop careers before motherhood
- Fertility has reduced due to changes in age profile
- Decline in marriage
- Increase in divorce
- Changing values
- New concepts (for example: single-hood, childfree, single-parents)
- Feminism, postmodernism, New Right theories throughout
- Explanations: increasing choice and diversity, changing role of women in society, feminisation of labour force
- Use statistics (Here's a range of statistics to use for G672)