Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im in my first year of University right now, but i wanted to move to a better uni this September so i decided to resist some (9 ) A level exams this summer, so i could make a new UCAS application and go to a better Uni. But i think i've completely messed it up, im going to have lots of exams this summer (14 exams all together and 10 essays due in) and its too much to cope with i don't know what to do. I think i should've just gone on a gap year or done Uni part time to work on my a level work but i didn't. i haven't even started revision yet and i already paid nearly 400 pounds for my A level resits, i just don't know what to do. I've been finding the Uni work hard as well and missed a couple of lessons and now i'm behind, i'm not sure what to do or who to talk too. I'm embarrassed to ask for help and Uni and i know ive completely messed it up.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    You sound like you've taken far too much on. I would decide what your priority is going to be, do you want to focus on the a level resits and then reapply or do you want to focus on your university course? pick one, make yourself a revision timetable to revise for what you want to do then get started and be really strict with yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doodle_333)
    You sound like you've taken far too much on. I would decide what your priority is going to be, do you want to focus on the a level resits and then reapply or do you want to focus on your university course? pick one, make yourself a revision timetable to revise for what you want to do then get started and be really strict with yourself.
    I want to focus on my a level resits as ive paid so much money for them, but im still at university now, what do i tell them? Should i still sit my uni exams? ive been going to uni all these months i dont want to 'drop out' especially as the reason im doing the a level resits is to get into a better uni. I feel like ive wasted money and time
    Thank You

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.