Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've had about 6 lessons now and I keep making silly mistakes, I legitimately was so worried about my lesson I forgot how to start the car etc which is super embarrassing.

Anyone else do stupid things ? Or is it just me ?

ReputationRep:
    It's still very early days, it's natural to make lots of mistakes (I definitely did!). I must've had at least 40 hours of lessons by now, and I still get nervous before each lesson! You will improve though, and become less nervous as you get more confident

ReputationRep:
    Yes the same for me! You'll get better though I recommend doing two or more lessons per week so there isn't such a large gap between lessons where you'll forget things or be nervous.

ReputationRep:
    I got nervous before every single one of my lessons. I was ok once i started driving though.
    Youve only had 6 lessons so youre not very experienced. Everyone makes mistakes when driving.
    Ive passed my test and i still stall at times. Usuallly because i forget to change back into first gear.
    Dont worry about the mistakes. You will iron them out over time.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everybody xx

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.