Can anybody please help me with this descriptive writing piece?

Watch this thread
ibte10
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello! So i have to write a descriptive writing piece of Coursework and require some help. In this piece you have a choice of describing any scene that you desire but it has to be 800 words long. I had an idea of describing Fireworks but i don't now how i should structure this piece. I want to describe the Fireworks in the middle of the piece. Does anybody have ideas on what i could write about at the start of the piece and the end? If annybody has any other ideas for scenes to describe then let me know. Finally, has anybody done a descriptive piece and is willing to share it with me? I am looking for ideas so i can try to produce something creative. I am aiming for an A/A* grade to match my two other pieces of coursework.
sulaimanali
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
How about describing a scene at your canteen? imagine your walking through..and the scene is negative (horrific). There could be fights going on (food fights, people getting hurt), there could be mess everywhere etc...
ibte10
Rep:
(Original post by sulaimanali)
How about describing a scene at your canteen? imagine your walking through..and the scene is negative (horrific). There could be fights going on (food fights, people getting hurt), there could be mess everywhere etc...
Well i ideally want to describe something positive rather than negative. So it may be an option but i am looking for other ideas.
sulaimanali
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
How about describing Heaven?
sulaimanali
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Or a scene at an amusement park?
ibte10
Rep:
Thanks for the ideas
ibte10
Rep:
Anybody else willing to help?
sulaimanali
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Welcome..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
20.93%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
12.79%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.81%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (15)
17.44%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (18)
20.93%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
22.09%

Watched Threads