Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If you're an offer holder post here..

And if you've firmed, even better!

Just want to talk to others who have applied for the same course..

I firmed bath after visiting the open day on Wednesday (:
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi,

I am a first year International Management student (as part of the Management Suite). International Management is a relatively small course, however you will be studying with Management and Management with Marketing students throughout the first year so keep a look out for other Management students! Feel free to check out my International Management thread where many Management offer holders have posted.

Congratulations on making the University of Bath your first choice, you will certainly have a great time! Sadly I had to miss Wednesdays open day as I was away, I am glad that you enjoyed the day and decided that Bath is right for you. If you have any other questions at all in the mean time please let me know!

Hayden

(Original post by bathstudent16)
    If you're an offer holder post here..

And if you've firmed, even better!

Just want to talk to others who have applied for the same course..

I firmed bath after visiting the open day on Wednesday (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University Of Bath)
    Hi,

I am a first year International Management student (as part of the Management Suite). International Management is a relatively small course, however you will be studying with Management and Management with Marketing students throughout the first year so keep a look out for other Management students! Feel free to check out my International Management thread where many Management offer holders have posted.

Congratulations on making the University of Bath your first choice, you will certainly have a great time! Sadly I had to miss Wednesdays open day as I was away, I am glad that you enjoyed the day and decided that Bath is right for you. If you have any other questions at all in the mean time please let me know!

Hayden
    Hi Hayden, thanks for the reply.

If I may ask, where else did you apply?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by bathstudent16)
    Hi Hayden, thanks for the reply.

If I may ask, where else did you apply?
    Of course! I also applied to Warwick (insurance), Birmingham, Surrey and Loughborough. I am very happy with my choice!

Hayden

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.