Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hi I just wanted to ask a question about what kind of career pathways I could do after finishing my BA undergrad in architecture.

    My plan is that I would like to get in to graphics design, so My question here is if that's possible to do with a degree in architecture or would I have to do some sort of 6 month course or online course etc? I know UAL do some courses during summer which are cool

    If any architects who have gone on to the graphics design field I would love to hear your story. Also any advice from graphic designers or anyone who is studying but would be much appreciated.

    Many thanks!
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.