Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    how did u find it!! i thought macro was easier, i did the essay question on CBA and RPI . its a sorta of i know i did well in some questions, think i did ok in the rest but really not sure!!

wasnt too bad thought ya cant get easier than the euro n floatin exchange rates, but i think i may have waffled about TUs :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I only did unit 6 since i done unit 5 in january (got an A ), i duno i think i just didnt concenrate enough maybe got 60% may be more but for the 2nd question that i chose i dindt know what to write for the 2nd part even though i had plenty of ideas at the start of the test, i was just squeezing my knowlede from my brain in the last 15 minutes, it wansnt the worst test but may be worst in economics but i guess ill see in august how i done.

ReputationRep:
    I did CBA and RPI as well! I found them both pretty difficult to be honest. I dont think ill get an A in those modules but i hope my Module 4 and AS results bring up the mark to an A.

ReputationRep:
    I did price discrimination, and trade/business cycles - the economic shock 1
    i didn't know much about RPI indexing, or CBA

ReputationRep:
    I went with barriers to entry and trade cycle...

Ok papers i thought... i thought unit 5 was easier than 6 though... I always seem to waffle with Euro...

Hopefully I got the 73/180 UMS i need from the papers for an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by powerball)
    I went with barriers to entry and trade cycle...

Ok papers i thought... i thought unit 5 was easier than 6 though... I always seem to waffle with Euro...

Hopefully I got the 73/180 UMS i need from the papers for an A

barriers to entry? wqas that on paper 5? on unit 6 i chose 2nd question about the effects of USA and Eurozone recession on UK.

ReputationRep:
    yup it was a choice on unit 5...

ReputationRep:
    i only did unit 5 cos i did unit 6 in january and got 84/90 UMS. so i only need a dD on this paper. idid the barriers to entry one. should have got an A. but my hndwriting was diabolical by the end of the exam which could go against me if the examiner cannot read it.

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.