The Student Room Group

Boys, ask what you want to know about us girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by justbeu
1. Ok. Some people might be ready to take that chance, but if a guy is that good, then why doesnt he have a girlfriend?? Scared of commitments??
2. Kk. I have been known to carry anti bac gel round with me. My last pot leaked in my bag and it was one hell of a mess so i dont bother now... But point taken.
3. Honey, im not quite old enough to go to a nightclub... Just commenting on this for the hell of something to do. Serial killer was a bit extreme there... But you get i mean right?? You dont know ANYTHING about this guy... And im not making assumptions about you but i think you have been turned down a few times and u think that cos ur hot all girls are gonna be 😘 ??
4. Yeah, girls aremdifferent they do care about what people think as much as they pretend not to and to any girl that honestly does not give a crap about what people think about her, well, id honestly love to meet her☺

1) a lot of people get their girlfriends/boyfriends via one night stands, and what if he prefers the polygamous lifestyle?
3) yeah but come on, just because I don't know anything about a girl, for instance, why am I going to assume she's dangerous or threatening? most guys have been turned down, yet they still try?
4) well that's a matter of insecurity
Original post by BigBabyJesus
1) a lot of people get their girlfriends/boyfriends via one night stands, and what if he prefers the polygamous lifestyle?
3) yeah but come on, just because I don't know anything about a girl, for instance, why am I going to assume she's dangerous or threatening? most guys have been turned down, yet they still try?
4) well that's a matter of insecurity

1. Yeah ok, fair enough.
3. Personality thing. *Some girls do one night stands cos they will trust any guy, others wont cos they dont trust people so much, maybe something happened in their past that made them like that. *If u wanna 1 night stand then u gotta find the right person for it, some ppl just dont really do it.... *Yeah kk, and good for them for keeping trying:biggrin:
4. And girks are insecure because they have a lot of pressure on them to be someone that, often, they arent.... Why do you think diets are so popular and i see a lot of girls on here asking how to lose wieght, and im willing to bet it aint for health reasons:P
Original post by alkaline.
Mkap is dead now.

What happened to her??
Original post by Ayaz789
Why do girls go to the toilet at the same time hmm:hmmm:

Because of the toilet monster...duh
Original post by The_Dragon_
How do girls hide when they are on their period so well? If i was bleeding out my genitals i'd be kicking up a huge fuss lol

Lots of practice and woman power...also incase you haven't noticed tubs of ice cream and chocolate start to disappear around this time...naps are used so we don't have to deal with people who will inevitably make us angry (i.e. men who NEVER have to bleed out their genitals)...its takes practice to try and maintain an air of calm when you are totally convinced that everyone can see your pad through your jeans even though you triple checked it in the mirror
Original post by Anonymous
This could be interesting! Any questions or things that you have been wondering about girls and what we think etc.
Any girl can answer any questions asked, dont hold back!
x

How come most of you, prefer only good looking people, and not quiet and nice guys?
Original post by Biryani007
To touch up our makeup, take selfies and have a good bitching sesh :ahee:

(also, if need be, to hold eachothers hands when we're having a wee :ninja:)

So girls do use urinals. Aha, I knew it! :cool:
Why do you never make the first move(when you see someone you're interested in)
Do girls think about having sex with boys?
Original post by alkaline.
Mkap is dead now.

Nope, it ain't a permanent ban... So she coming back!!
Original post by banterboy
why are you all crazy as ****

Every guy I've ever met is off his ****ing nut.

Original post by TheYearNiner
Why won't you initate the conversation?

On the whole: Scared of rejection; don't want to appear needy; society tells us that the boy must initiate and if he doesn't, he doesn't like us.
For me: cba man. Rarely fancy people and most guys I've gotten with are boring af.

Original post by Zuki
What do you mean? When you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no?

You've emotionally exhausted us or we don't want to upset you.

Original post by Ayaz789
Why do girls go to the toilet at the same time hmm:hmmm:

Friends who wee together stay together <3

why do most of you hate one night stands with hot guys such as myself when sex feels so good?

Society will deem us sluts.

yeah but how is she going to get a bad rep if she doesn't even know the guy? what if she used a pseudonym and not her real name? if it's that much of a big deal and it's getting in the way of sex. also, who cares about rep? I know tonnes of girls who are a bunch of sex freaks and they're lovely people who I don't think less of just because they disregard other people's useless opinions - surely it's better ot not care about what other people think? surely that's more healthy? I mean, the first feminists were probably thought of as a bunch of bishes but look at how history views them now

We tell our friends everything.

Original post by The_Dragon_
How do girls hide when they are on their period so well? If i was bleeding out my genitals i'd be kicking up a huge fuss lol

Seven days a month since the age of twelve. You get used to it. Also, most people are incredibly unsympathetic. Men don't get it.

Original post by zXcodeXz
How come most of you, prefer only good looking people, and not quiet and nice guys?

Before I'd do anything with a guy, I think about what our potential children will look like.
Original post by IFoundWonderland
Every guy I've ever met is off his ****ing nut.

On the whole: Scared of rejection; don't want to appear needy; society tells us that the boy must initiate and if he doesn't, he doesn't like us.
For me: cba man. Rarely fancy people and most guys I've gotten with are boring af.

You've emotionally exhausted us or we don't want to upset you.

Friends who wee together stay together <3

We tell our friends everything.

Seven days a month since the age of twelve. You get used to it. Also, most people are incredibly unsympathetic. Men don't get it.

Before I'd do anything with a guy, I think about what our potential children will look like.

Isn't that just saying : say if I'm good looking and a not so good looking girl asked me out and I said no sorry because after we have coitus our future kids would look ugly?
Original post by Zuki
What do you mean? When you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no?

I can't believe I know what you're on about. :getmecoat:
Isn't that just saying : say if I'm good looking and a not so good looking girl asked me out and I said no sorry because after we have coitus our future kids would look ugly?

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. I need strong genes for my kids tyvm :hand:
Reply 34
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I can't believe I know what you're on about. :getmecoat:

:rofl:

Embrace it :sexface:

Not true...but good looking is a perception and if someone generally looks after their appearance they are bound to be attractive to someone. If you slouch around in trackies and an old hoodie having not showered then not many are going to have the strength to look past that.
It is also a natural instinct to want to pick someone who is more attractive as the reason they are more attractive is because their genes are more likely to produce healthy offspring. Long and short of it is - if you look after the way you look (i.e shower regularly and wearing something semi-respectable) chances are someone will be looking your way.

Original post by Jibola240
Why do you never make the first move(when you see someone you're interested in)

Made the first move...it is all about confidence and how much you care what others think of you for doing so
why are all the flashers male ? :sad:
Scared of rejection, why else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IFoundWonderland

why should you care? are you a slave to society's opinions?
Original post by Zuki
:rofl:

Embrace it :sexface:

:afraid:

Spoiler

Quick Reply