genius10
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Firstly Thank you ForgottenApple for making this thread (OCR A 2016 Physics A* A-Level Resources).

You made a similar one for chemistry (my exam board luckily) and the standard answers are very useful to me. However, my exam board in physics is AQA , so I was wondering if anyone has made a standard results page for this?

Are the OCR ones (Unit 4 and Unit 5) made by ForgottenApple at all useful to me? How similar is the AQA spec to the OCR spec? Thanks!
Kyx
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
:bump:
The-Spartan
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hi
Unfortunately, there isnt one for AQA physics
The OCR A one is of use to you however, our exams are so close together i actually do AQA A2 past papers because i ran out of OCR A ones
They are still useful. Sometimes i do use AQA material to revise for my OCR A exam (their textbooks because OCR A ones are reallyyyy bad.)
Overall, our courses are pretty much the same. The only thing different really is nuclear and some simple harmonic motion.
Good luck still!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (117)
33.91%
Yes - a trusted person (94)
27.25%
No (91)
26.38%
I'm not sure (43)
12.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise