Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, anyone got any idea as to what the more social accomodation places are for Newcastle uni? Heard castle leazes is quite good, but I'm not really sure about others. Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieranmc)
    Hi, anyone got any idea as to what the more social accomodation places are for Newcastle uni? Heard castle leazes is quite good, but I'm not really sure about others. Cheers
    Castle leazes is amazing! But it's a dump unless you some how magically get an en suite.
    Ricky road is the party accommodation, on my late night trips back from Uni i always heard tons of people partying there

ReputationRep:
    Ricky Road has been demolished so it's quite hard to know which the "social" ones are now, I guess the people who would have previously gone there and spread out amongst the others now.

ReputationRep:
    Leazes and marris probably are the best bets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom5pence)
    Leazes and marris probably are the best bets
    Marris hall! The only reason people went there was to sober up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by non_league_bloke)
    Ricky Road has been demolished so it's quite hard to know which the "social" ones are now, I guess the people who would have previously gone there and spread out amongst the others now.
    Have they not finished building a new accommodation where it used to be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bahjat93)
    Marris hall! The only reason people went there was to sober up!
    Well everywhere else is not as good socially apparently

ReputationRep:
    I've heard good reviews about Marris, so I put it as my first. But I still have no clue which will be the best accommodation for 2016. Really hope Marris does well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    which sites are mixed gender?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.