Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For my whole life I've only ever had one hairstyle very basic. This time I want to try something new but I'm worried it will fail. give me confidence.

ReputationRep:
    I had the same haircut for 16 years when I fancied a change. Everyone was convinced i'd look weird having different hair as they were so used to my hair style. I roughly knew what new style I wanted and I just went for it. That's the best advice really, don't think about. 4 years on and I'm so happy I did, i look back at old photos in embarrassment now

ReputationRep:
    a few weeks ago I had this hairstyle:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    now I have this one (I have a better beard though):
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm never basic, and neither should you be - get yawself a standout style

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong having the same hairstyle, unless it is complete out of fashion

ReputationRep:
    it's nice to have change. A good hair cut can make you feel really good about yourself. dont worry about it, just make sure you choose a style you like and that suits the shape of your face.

(Original post by toolong)
    For my whole life I've only ever had one hairstyle very basic. This time I want to try something new but I'm worried it will fail. give me confidence.
    Is your hair described by your username?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ODES_PDES)
    Nothing wrong having the same hairstyle, unless it is complete out of fashion
    Business at the front, party at the back.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.