Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have my theory test on Tuesday and I am unsure of something on the hazard perception test!I am aware that in the actual test, there are 14 clips, with one hazard in each clip, apart from one clip where there will be 2 hazards. So there are 15 hazards in total. I have been reading that people click like 6 times per clip! why!? I thought you only clicked once.... and that is when you spot the hazard and then that's it. You then get a mark out of 5 based on how quick you were?If there is only one hazard, why are people clicking multiple times?!

ReputationRep:
    There isn't just one hazard in a clip, there can be more, that's why others are clicking more

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cavilla1)
    I have my theory test on Tuesday and I am unsure of something on the hazard perception test!I am aware that in the actual test, there are 14 clips, with one hazard in each clip, apart from one clip where there will be 2 hazards. So there are 15 hazards in total. I have been reading that people click like 6 times per clip! why!? I thought you only clicked once.... and that is when you spot the hazard and then that's it. You then get a mark out of 5 based on how quick you were?If there is only one hazard, why are people clicking multiple times?!
    personally my teache told me that when i spot a hazard click a few times to make sure that i definitely got the mark bc if i click once i might be slightly early so if i click a few times then i can be sure i got some marks right?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.