Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well, after a great (sometimes) year and a half of being a TSRian, it's time for Preet to say bye! :wavey:

I've had my fair share of laughs and made the most pointless posts I've ever made in my life, but, like many of you, the next few years will be very hectic for me. I figured it's probably time I start preparing to start university soon (:eek:) instead of creeping on here. :ninja:

Thanks to you guys who comforted me and gave me advice and tips on getting my place at university, and good luck to you guys who are going/are already at university (especially you Spod Student403 when you're on the other side of the world).

See you all some time soon and good luck with any exams,
    Preet

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!
    See you soon!

I vaguely know of you, and will probably vaguely miss your posts

ReputationRep:
    Awww sad to see you go.

Good luck with your exams and your time at university! :jumphug:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    They all come back though.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck at Newcastle Uni! And you'll be back I'm sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    You'll def come back. CyA!

ReputationRep:
    See you tmr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by preetg97)
    Well, after a great (sometimes) year and a half of being a TSRian, it's time for Preet to say bye! :wavey:

I've had my fair share of laughs and made the most pointless posts I've ever made in my life, but, like many of you, the next few years will be very hectic for me. I figured it's probably time I start preparing to start university soon (:eek:) instead of creeping on here. :ninja:

Thanks to you guys who comforted me and gave me advice and tips on getting my place at university, and good luck to you guys who are going/are already at university (especially you Spod Student403 when you're on the other side of the world).

See you all some time soon and good luck with any exams,
    Preet
    :cry2:

Bye, fellow Pintu player and good luck with Uni!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Why is everyone leaving today? :cry:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    *chat forum

other forums are quite useful for studies, to a certain extent ;-)

ReputationRep:
    Awww Preet :hugs: You've been one of my first friends on here! I hope you're not going forever? :cry:

But good luck with everything!!!

And don't worry

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.