The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by j.monkey123
haha thanks! :smile: They left me a voicemail asking me to call tomorrow so keeping my fingers crossed! Spent a couple of months consulting a T1 IB over my gap year. Have done a few insight days at different IBs and a day in PE too.

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by reallydoe
Generally a good sign imo! Cool, I interned at a T1 mgmt consulting firm during my gap year and also worked at the PE dep at a law firm. Hopefully this compensates for my semi-target school...

Were they interested in your previous professional experience during the int?

Yeah they wanted to know why I went and worked over my gap year and asked me to explain what I did etc. which Uni are you at?
Yeah they wanted to know why I went and worked over my gap year and asked me to explain what I did etc. which Uni are you at?

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by RWiz
You got MS offer?

No I only did the final-round interview today.

I thought your question is whether banks in general phone or email. Sorry for any misunderstanding!
Bildschirmfoto 2016-12-09 um 00.57.06.png

Anyone else got this at citi? I applied mid oct & had everything uploaded. I also filled out my divisions preferences
I applied to Lazard late November and never got a video interview or any email from them (other than confirmation that I'd applied) do you think I should email them?
Original post by h3110
I applied to Lazard late November and never got a video interview or any email from them (other than confirmation that I'd applied) do you think I should email them?

Don't think you should worry. A friend applied something like Nov 21th and got the invite last week so you should be good.
Reply 3467
Original post by stellaris
No I only did the final-round interview today.

I thought your question is whether banks in general phone or email. Sorry for any misunderstanding!

No worries! Did they tell you if they did would call back or email about offer?
(edited 7 years ago)
hey, is it normal that i have sent my application to BoA one month ago and they still havent got back to me? Did anyone get rejected, since I ve seen a lot of you got interviews for quite a bit already
Original post by martimc
hey, is it normal that i have sent my application to BoA one month ago and they still havent got back to me? Did anyone get rejected, since I ve seen a lot of you got interviews for quite a bit already

Patience is key. I've been waiting on BAML since September... :wink:
Offer from Lazard!!!! :smile:

Congrats☺️

Congrats! Hope to see you there! :smile:

Fantastic, congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats dude!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by reallydoe
Don't think you should worry. A friend applied something like Nov 21th and got the invite last week so you should be good.

thanks
Does anyone who got an offer from Lazard know when will their SW programme start?
Reply 3477
Original post by Ace_2016
Does anyone who got an offer from Lazard know when will their SW programme start?

two dates - 3.-5. and 10.-12. April
Got a summer internship and a spring week confirmed!
Can finally relax.
Best of luck to all.
Reply 3479
Original post by The Clockwork Apple
Got a summer internship and a spring week confirmed!
Can finally relax.
Best of luck to all.

Congrats! Where did you get a summer internship?

Latest

Trending

Trending