The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RWiz
Does CS send both the verbal and numerical test at the same time?

First you complete the verbal test and then you are invited to sit the numerical test. :smile:
Has anyone else had problems with Citi's application? I did the majority of it the other day and got to the last page where you had to attach a cover letter and then I pressed cancel instead of submit as my cover letter wasn't ready but now I can't go back into the application as it says I have already applied for this job. Anyone know how to fix this?
Reply 1442
Anyone else not receiving tests from Morgan Stanley after submitting your application?
Original post by RWiz
Anyone else not receiving tests from Morgan Stanley after submitting your application?

Still waiting for mine, we should get them eventually.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1444
Original post by RWiz

When I applied early September I received them within 24hours and had only 2 days to do them so be careful what you wish for :smile:
Any chance someone has a list of the insight weeks? I have around 20 at the minute, just want to see if there are any more.
Reply 1446
Cool.
(edited 7 years ago)
Does anyone know how important the Cover Letter is for your application?
Original post by beckentauer

This question has been answered a number of times on this thread already; however given that for some companies you don't get to upload your CV (e.g. UBS and BofAML), then yes, your cover letter/answers to competency questions do matter.
Original post by Green-Shamrock
This question has been answered a number of times on this thread already; however given that for some companies you don't get to upload your CV (e.g. UBS and BofAML), then yes, your cover letter/answers to competency questions do matter.

only found one relevant post after searching the thread (maybe I'm just blind), that's why I'm asking. Even though I really respect Prince knowledge, it's always good to get a second opinion, right? Sorry if I irritated you :P
Original post by beckentauer

given the competitiveness of the industry, consider everything as critically important
Original post by gr8wizard10
given the competitiveness of the industry, consider everything as critically important

thanks man!
Which banks require cover letters?
Does anyone know if BarCap have opened yet?
Can only find summer opportunities on the website.

Much appreciated
Original post by Sikhanddestroy
Which banks require cover letters?

A lot of them require them, Credit Suisse, Rothschild & Co., ICAP and more
Has anyone else recieved an email from DB about a webinar, or is it scam?
Reply 1456
Original post by BGUK19
Has anyone else recieved an email from DB about a webinar, or is it scam?

I got it too, that and a 16 page 'unofficial guide to banking.'
Original post by Jker
I got it too, that and a 16 page 'unofficial guide to banking.'

Yeye, so what you thinking? scam or not?
Original post by BGUK19
Yeye, so what you thinking? scam or not?

Obviously not a scam

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Obviously not a scam

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only asking b/c my inbox said its likely a scam. But awesome that its definitely not

Latest

Trending

Trending