The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BGUK19
If im not in a target university how am i supposed to network with these kinds of people?

cold contact

general events
Have people done cover letters for Barclays aswell?
Original post by RWiz
Could be an automatic rejection after failing the numerical test. I was at an informal dinner with MS not so long ago, and they had not begun interviewing yet.

I take it an oxbridge dinner?
Reply 1843
Original post by bobb99998
I take it an oxbridge dinner?

Nope. I am not from a target school. MS did a dinner for like 12 people for all unis in my country.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Goldfly
Do you know anyone with a Markets offer?

I have a BAML markets offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by spyrogyra
I have a BAML markets offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! When did you receive your offer and when did you interview?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Goldfly
Congratulations! When did you receive your offer and when did you interview?

Thanks! Interviewed on the 1st Nov and then got the offer on the 8th Nov

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know how exactly fast track works for spring -> summer intern?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1848
Original post by spyrogyra
Does anyone know how exactly fast track works for spring -> summer intern?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends where you go for your spring week, but typically if you impress in the week they'll either offer you a summer one for the next year on the spot or at least put you through to the last stage.
What supporting documents do we need to send for ICAP ?
Does anyone know please whether Deloitte is open? It looked it but then couldn't see it as an option under browse opportunities?
Got a rejection from Deutsche
Original post by martimc
Got a rejection from Deutsche

Did they say why?
Original post by Gladiatorsword
Did they say why?

Thank you for undertaking the numerical reasoning assessment as part of the recruitment process for our Spring into Banking/IT Programme. The standard of candidates applying has been exceptionally high and we regret to inform you that we will not be progressing your application further. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in Deutsche Bank and wish you every success in your future career. Yours sincerely Deutsche Bank Graduate Recruiting
Original post by martimc
Thank you for undertaking the numerical reasoning assessment as part of the recruitment process for our Spring into Banking/IT Programme. The standard of candidates applying has been exceptionally high and we regret to inform you that we will not be progressing your application further. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in Deutsche Bank and wish you every success in your future career. Yours sincerely Deutsche Bank Graduate Recruiting

Unlucky man
How long does it take for them to get back to u btw if u don't mind me asking ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Loolipoop
Unlucky man
How long does it take for them to get back to u btw if u don't mind me asking ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

4 days after taking the tests
Original post by martimc

Then it must be because of the test I guess

Well get some practice and u will be fine for other banks man

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1857
Original post by martimc

Man I applied in the beginning of September and haven't heard back after application + tests lol...
Reply 1858
I suggest anyone getting rejected to contact their recruitment team to get a reason. I was recently rejecting by accident.
just had an interview at BofAML so easy so easy.... took 10minutes instead of 30

Latest

Trending

Trending