Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering what's the best place to get accommodation, I want my own room and with a desk for study etc

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PatrickD10)
    Just wondering what's the best place to get accommodation, I want my own room and with a desk for study etc

Thanks
    Hey you can apply to the University Halls of Residence http://www.abertay.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation/ and there are lots of private lets around Dundee. Another popular place for student accommodation is the Hub.

Hope that helps.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Victoria Chambers and will be returning next year. If you want to see what a typical room/floor looks like, feel free to ask!

ReputationRep:
    I would really like to see some pictures of Victoria chambers please. The university leaflet doesn't show very much.

ReputationRep:
    Sure, I'm going out in a little while, I'll take some then
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by PatrickD10)

Thanks
    Hi Patrick,

What are you going to be studying?

If you're looking for a private room and a desk then perhaps private accommodation is the best choice for you, we for example have private studio rooms with a personal kitchen area and en-suite - all with a double bed and a desk. Our compact studios for example start at £155 per week!
    http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-stud...nts/rooms-rent
    This is the link if you wanted to take a look!

Amelia xx :bee:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.