The Student Room Group

Teachers: do you ever get letters like these

To miss jones ,
Thank you for everything you have done for me. I am really lucky to have the best teacher in the world and I really enjoy being in your class.
Thank you for how kind and helpful you always are to everyone. Thank you for putting up with me even when I was rude or annoying . I really enjoyed talking to you. you were really funny! Every lesson you made me laugh but I loved it when you use to sing let it go to me when i was upset. Thank you for always listening to me when I wanted to talk to you and for making me laugh. Also, I really appreciated it when you stayed after school to help me with b1 and all the other times you helped me with my work. You are the most amazing, caring and fun teacher I have ever had. Your lesson were always fun and i always looked forward to your class! I want to Thank You for everything you've done for me. You never turned me away, were never too busy, and ALWAYS believed in me. You knew when to push me, that's why I got high marks on most of my tests. I just want you to know that you are my favourite teacher and thank you for everything .

From lacey
P.s. I hope you have a great summer.
See you next year!
What do you think? Is it too long? Is it wierd?
I don't get letters like that... If I did I would be absolutely ecstatic!
Original post by Lacey125
To miss jones ,
Thank you for everything you have done for me. I am really lucky to have the best teacher in the world and I really enjoy being in your class.
Thank you for how kind and helpful you always are to everyone. Thank you for putting up with me even when I was rude or annoying . I really enjoyed talking to you. you were really funny! Every lesson you made me laugh but I loved it when you use to sing let it go to me when i was upset. Thank you for always listening to me when I wanted to talk to you and for making me laugh. Also, I really appreciated it when you stayed after school to help me with b1 and all the other times you helped me with my work. You are the most amazing, caring and fun teacher I have ever had. Your lesson were always fun and i always looked forward to your class! I want to Thank You for everything you've done for me. You never turned me away, were never too busy, and ALWAYS believed in me. You knew when to push me, that's why I got high marks on most of my tests. I just want you to know that you are my favourite teacher and thank you for everything .

From lacey
See you next year!

That's a lovely letter, I promise she will be extremely happy with it!
Original post by Lacey125
To miss jones ,

From lacey
See you next year!

Yes, we do, and it is always a pleasure to do so.
awwww that is so lovely lacey !!

Miss Jones will be thrilled to receive such a thoughtful letter. Such good spelling & punctuation too !!

:borat:
Original post by Lambert87
I don't get letters like that... If I did I would be absolutely ecstatic!

Have to pass your PGCE first, hopefully those australian kids send those sort of letters!
Original post by balthazar123
Have to pass your PGCE first, hopefully those australian kids send those sort of letters!

It's called work experience.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lambert87
It's called work experience.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jeez, calm your tits! You were a cover supervisor last time, broke up fights the time before, whats next, does gotham need you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending