The Student Room Group

Who would you rather go out with

Ok this is the kind of situation:

I am not wealthy in anyway but I am comfortable, have a good job with prospects (Teacher) and like to go on holiday to nice places and can afford it.

Guy no1: Not bad looking, very good job (not rich but a bit more comfortable than me) a genuinely nice guy, likes to go on holiday, has nice friends and family.

Guy no2: Very good looking, part time dead end job, no ambition, no money (can't even go out for dinner if I don't pay)Can't go on holiday unless I pay (I can't afford for the both of us) and he sometimes asks me for money for his bills. But he would do anything for me.

Which one would you choose?

Scroll to see replies

I think I would go for the first guy but it wouldn't come down to money for me tbh
Reply 2
Guy no1
Reply 3
Original post by stop888
Guy no1

:colonhash:
Reply 4
[QUOTE=Hamoody;64028225]:colonhash:

Yes? :colonhash:
Reply 5
Original post by stop888
Yes? :colonhash:

:shh:
Reply 6
[QUOTE=Hamoody;64028371]:shh:

:hmmm:
Reply 7
Original post by stop888
:hmmm:

:rolleyes:
Reply 8
Original post by Hamoody
:rolleyes:

:erm:
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous

I am not wealthy in anyway but I am comfortable, have a good job with prospects (Teacher) and like to go on holiday to nice places and can afford it.

Guy no1: Not bad looking, very good job (not rich but a bit more comfortable than me) a genuinely nice guy, likes to go on holiday, has nice friends and family.

Guy no2: Very good looking, part time dead end job, no ambition, no money (can't even go out for dinner if I don't pay)Can't go on holiday unless I pay (I can't afford for the both of us) and he sometimes asks me for money for his bills. But he would do anything for me.

Guy number 1 he isn't taking you for granted, the other one is lazy, needs a kick up the arse and needs to stop sponging off you.
first guy.
Original post by Blondie987
I think I would go for the first guy but it wouldn't come down to money for me tbh

Really? Number 2 seems very lazy and taking op for granted expecting them to pay everything I wonder what number 2 spends money on instead?
Original post by Anonymous

Wanted to ask if number 2 pays for nothing what does he spend his wages on? Clearly taking advantage.
Also being a teacher is sexy so more reason to choose number 1.
Original post by chikane
Really? Number 2 seems very lazy and taking op for granted expecting them to pay everything I wonder what number 2 spends money on instead?

Yeah, I'd still go for the first guy as he has more ambition and can take care of himself, but with these things it's difficult for me to look at them logically until I actually know the people in question, you know?
Original post by stop888
:erm:

:spank:
Original post by Blondie987
Yeah, I'd still go for the first guy as he has more ambition and can take care of himself, but with these things it's difficult for me to look at them logically until I actually know the people in question, you know?

Guess you are right blondie
[QUOTE=Hamoody;64028617]:spank:

:whip:
none lol

Looks won't pay the damn bills!

Unless you're a model or something of course
I would go with the person who's got their life together. Guy no 2 needs to get a grip.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending