Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello

My name is Jessica Seddon and I am undertaking research into the efficacy of treatment for sex offenders as part of an MSc in Forensic Psychology.

PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE AGED 18+ AND A CURRENT RESIDENT IN THE UNITED KINGDOM TO TAKE PART SURVEY LINK

Survey link: goo.gl/gq3DPQ

The survey should take 10-15 minutes and further information can be found at the link before deciding whether you wish to take part.

Thank you in advance, your responses are very much appreciated!

Please comment with your surveys once complete and I will do them in return

ReputationRep:
    I have done your question.

Can you help me to fill in my questionnaire.

Please.!
    Regards.

I'm student undergraduate final year in University Plymouth

I'm doing research about Music Tourism in the UK about economics, culture and hospitality industry.
    There are 21 questionnaires, but some question you guys don't need to fully answer if you no have experience.
    Please care the notice 'BOLD' words in some of the question for preventing wrong results.
    I will very appreciate to you if you sincerely spend time to fill in my question or share your friends to help me fill in.

Just copy the link underneath as well if you want to share.!!

https://qtrial2016q2az1.qualtrics.co...4 HsCV416kxf19H

If you have some of further information,questions or same interest about British music or music tourism !
    Please reply to me in message me as well.

Sorry about that let you sacrifice couple minutes for fill in.

Thanks
    regards

Jacky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicPsych14)
    Hello

My name is Jessica Seddon and I am undertaking research into the efficacy of treatment for sex offenders as part of an MSc in Forensic Psychology.

PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE AGED 18+ AND A CURRENT RESIDENT IN THE UNITED KINGDOM TO TAKE PART SURVEY LINK

Survey link: goo.gl/gq3DPQ

The survey should take 10-15 minutes and further information can be found at the link before deciding whether you wish to take part.

Thank you in advance, your responses are very much appreciated!

Please comment with your surveys once complete and I will do them in return
    Hey, I completed your survey

Could you take part in mine please? If you do, when you get to the debrief form, please do not exit out of your browser/tab because your responses hasn't been recorded yet and it means I cannot use it. Thanks!

https://bedshealthsciences.eu.qualtr...gP55YgYBiDBbgh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DinosaursLayEggs)
    Hey, I completed your survey

Could you take part in mine please? If you do, when you get to the debrief form, please do not exit out of your browser/tab because your responses hasn't been recorded yet and it means I cannot use it. Thanks!

https://bedshealthsciences.eu.qualtr...gP55YgYBiDBbgh
    Done yours thanks for completing mine. Good luck with your research!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.