Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I have an offer from Southampton for Information Technology in Organisations and also got one from UCL and I don't know which one to choose. My biggest concern is employment after graduation, UniStats shows that about 20% of students are unemployed after graduation from Southampton, while a higher number of UCL graduates are employed. If anyone of you is doing this course or similar at Uni of Southamton, could you please tell me about the employment prospects and are you satisfied with the quality of the course?

ReputationRep:
    I am pretty sure the 20% is taking into account every single course at Southampton, and that their tech department is not only one of the best in England. But the whole world.

I'll go for Southampton for anything tech related.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Attempt)
    I am pretty sure the 20% is taking into account every single course at Southampton, and that their tech department is not only one of the best in England. But the whole world.

I'll go for Southampton for anything tech related.
    Would you say the same for mathematics and computer science (idk if it's enough tech)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horse.jojo)
    Would you say the same for mathematics and computer science (idk if it's enough tech)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They are top 10 for Computer science and Top 15 for Mathematics.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.