Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm am currently in myfirst year of A-levels studying biology with the exam board edexcel - salters nuffield. I waswondering if anyone had any good websites or resources for revision and notes.I'm writing up my own at the moment but it could be quite useful to compare withothers and share. The topics are: Lifestyle, health and risk, genes and health,voice of the genome, biodiversity and natural resources. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I take no credit for these notes, they are not mine!
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf bio rev cards.pdf (45.0 KB, 942 views)

ReputationRep:
    Let me know if I've got anything wrong or missed something out
    Attached Files
  2. File Type: docx Unit 2 revision notes.docx (20.1 KB, 734 views)

ReputationRep:
    Here are some unit 1 notes.
    Attached Files
  3. File Type: docx Lifestyle health and risk.docx (96.6 KB, 770 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovefruit)
    I take no credit for these notes, they are not mine!
    I just used the textbook and the cgp revision guide last year which worked well enough! where did you find those revision cards (just wondering if there were any for A2)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1234567hh)
    I just used the textbook and the cgp revision guide last year which worked well enough! where did you find those revision cards (just wondering if there were any for A2)?
    I got them from here : http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1508750

ReputationRep:
    Hiii, these notes are so helpful. Have you got anymore for the other topics?? I would greatly appreciate it thank youuu!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .JC.)
    Hiii, these notes are so helpful. Have you got anymore for the other topics?? I would greatly appreciate it thank youuu!

ReputationRep:
    Here are my notes for unit 2 of AS biology form last year (I did Edexcel). Hope you find them helpful .
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Najlac)
    Here are my notes for unit 2 of AS biology form last year (I did Edexcel). Hope you find them helpful .
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Have you made any notes for unit 3 yet (topics 5&6)? Your AS notes are a life saver!

ReputationRep:
    Hi do you have any notes for unit 1 please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1234567hh)
    My son needs A2 revision notes too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia Jane)
    My son needs A2 revision notes too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This is a pretty good website, it's doesn't match exactly to the spec but it's a good starting point
    http://www.thealevelbiologist.co.uk/...xcel-a2-topics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovefruit)
    I'm am currently in myfirst year of A-levels studying biology with the exam board edexcel - salters nuffield. I waswondering if anyone had any good websites or resources for revision and notes.I'm writing up my own at the moment but it could be quite useful to compare withothers and share. The topics are: Lifestyle, health and risk, genes and health,voice of the genome, biodiversity and natural resources. Thank you
    Hiya, I found these notes on TSR sometime back and they really helped me!Hope you find them helpful too. These are only for unit 2 though!
    Attached Files
  4. File Type: docx Edexcel bio 2 notes.docx (644.8 KB, 345 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noara)
    Hiya, I found these notes on TSR sometime back and they really helped me!Hope you find them helpful too. These are only for unit 2 though!
    When I try to open the link, is says 'error message'

ReputationRep:
    These notes are amazing! DO you have any for the other topics?
    (Original post by .JC.)

ReputationRep:
    do you have a pdf for the cgp revision guide plz!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .JC.)
    These were really helpful, do you have any more?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.