Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    I'm new to student room so I'm not really sure how this works lol.
    But basically, I'm studying AS OCR Business (its a new course from 2015) and I'm panicking a bit.
    At the start of the year I thought my class notes would be sufficient to revise from but looking at them I feel they're not clear and detailed enough for me to get much benefit out of them. So because of this, I haven't made revision notes according to the specification and I'm freaking out because i know I wont have enough time to do all the notes myself!!
    Can anyone please advise me on what to do, and direct me to some good solid revision notes/guides that cover the whole course or anything which I can revise from to ensure I get a good grade at the end of this year (hopefully an A)

Any help much appreciated,
    Thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.