The Student Room Group

5 weeks, 2 AS-levels, 1 Welsh Bacc Piece

I've been having issues throughout the year with my family life that have interfered with school and on Monday unfortunately my grandfather passed away. My Art teacher was always skeptical of my work and came to the conclusion that I was using plagiarism (had no proof, though) which gives me from today 38 days (as i want to get it in a little earlier for confirmation) to complete my Art from scratch, and the same with Photography because they didn't have the software I used and yet again, conclusion jumping even though I had progress photos (then I was given the spiel of "you could've worked backwards...well then whats the point in doing it at all?)
Conclusion, I have just over 5 weeks to do 2 as-level portfolios from scratch, and I only need a D in the two of them which gives me welsh bacc (which i can do because its almost complete) BUT i can't get the welsh bacc unless I get the AS-levels...get my drift? I have another A-level from last year which is why I'm doing two halves.

Any advice would be great- my parents don't want me dropping out and they said if I do then I'll lose everything (i.e car, general privileges...so I feel like I've been chucked into the deep end a little)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest