The Student Room Group

Serious AS Physics help needed.. Please

Help, just help!
I've got my exam in about a month, I've been revising my maths biology and product design a fair amount but have been struggling with physics so much! Past papers are difficult to do and complete even with mark schemes and are hard to find with the new syllabus! I'm just struggling to understand pretty much everything so much I'm in a great state of panic because I got an E on my mock and I'm really aiming for a B/A in physics but I'm just not getting anything at all!

Please help me :frown: I need tips and advise and ways to revise and just help understanding everything I want to try so hard and I am, but videos or textbooks or papers just aren't helping and I need so much help! :/

Thanks!
Firstly, dont stress. Stress looses marks :wink:
Secondly, what course are you doing? CGP have some great revision guides and although nobody likes me doing it, I read through them all the time.
Past papers are really good, but without knowing the course they are about as useless as they are good.
What are you struggling on mainly? If you post the modules that you need help in we can try and explain things to you
Reply 2
Yeah i agree with The-Spartan. There's little point in doing past papers without actually understanding the content. I get the feeling you're going okay with your other subjects so I would shift a little more focus onto physics for the remainder of the time before your exams and focus solely on those topics you find difficult - your teachers are probably more than likely to help. Then when you feel like you are somewhat confident in all the topic areas then begin doing questions, Which board is it, if it's OCR B i might be able to help.
Reply 3
I'm doing Edexcel, I have the CGP book but when it comes to the question it hardly helps! In order of struggling, it's Waves>Electricity>Mechanics>Materials, but even materials I still cant do very well and I honestly just need all the help I can get :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Tarlius
I'm doing Edexcel, I have the CGP book but when it comes to the question it hardly helps! In order of struggling, it's Waves>Electricity>Mechanics>Materials, but even materials I still cant do very well and I honestly just need all the help I can get :frown:

we can help :smile:
Reply 5
Thank you so much, but it's not the direct learning of subjects, it's more of how to approach it and tackle subjects because that's what I'm failing at, then I'm iwlling to comit hours to just learning but Im really struggling atm to just start anything :/

Quick Reply

Latest