Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, as a part of my revision I have taken my study notes and further condensed them into mind maps for each topic within each unit.

These pretty much cover all of the essential, core information that you need to known for the exam in a good level of detail.

Since the file is too large to attach here, I have uploaded the folders to my google drive.

You can access them here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...jF1SHJVb3J4S28

Hope you find these useful!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    These are wonderful and I'm sure many will be greatly appreciative

I know I would have loved them a couple of years back!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .JC.)
    Hey everyone, as a part of my revision I have taken my study notes and further condensed them into mind maps for each topic within each unit.

These pretty much cover all of the essential, core information that you need to known for the exam in a good level of detail.

Since the file is too large to attach here, I have uploaded the folders to my google drive.

You can access them here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...jF1SHJVb3J4S28

Hope you find these useful!
    OMG! You are THE definition of a life saver. Thank you so much! These are so helpful and simple to understand!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sandy_Vega30)
    OMG! You are THE definition of a life saver. Thank you so much! These are so helpful and simple to understand!
    Haha you're welcome, I'm glad you can put them to good use! Best of luck with your revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .JC.)
    Haha you're welcome, I'm glad you can put them to good use! Best of luck with your revision

Thank you! Good luck to you too! Have done Bio Unit 4 early sits in Jan or are you giving it for the first time in June 2016?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sandy_Vega30)
    Thank you! Good luck to you too! Have done Bio Unit 4 early sits in Jan or are you giving it for the first time in June 2016?
    You're welcome! I'm doing them in June

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot, these are really helpful

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 18, 2018
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.