The Student Room Group

How do you feel about people who look like this?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by QuibblerWaffle
Apparently her mum got rid of her youtube channel just recently

Venus got married to a Japanese guy, her mother did not approve. The story gets crazier.
Pretty unsettling

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dinasaurus
I feel it's borderline racist.

lol how?
Original post by noticemesenpai
Venus got married to a Japanese guy, her mother did not approve. The story gets crazier.

Oh my, I haven't really been bothered to go into all the details but feel free to fill me in on the gossip:wink:...
Original post by loveleest
lol how?

It plays on stereotypes, I've seen them make tutorials such as "How to look half-Japanese".

If someone did a how to look black make up tutorial and put on black face, I'm sure people would find this offensive.
Original post by Dinasaurus
It plays on stereotypes, I've seen them make tutorials such as "How to look half-Japanese".

If someone did a how to look black make up tutorial and put on black face, I'm sure people would find this offensive.

Oh okay. I get it now you have clarified it. I thought they were just trying to imitate anime cartoons, and if that was the case it would not be racist.
Lol, there's an option on my camera to make your eyes go all big exactly like that! :lol: NOT a good look. Like a mix of a little girl and an insect.

Quick Reply

Latest