Has your school taught you all the topics yet?

Watch this thread
luciie
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Has your school taught you all the topics for every subject yet? If not, how much do you have left?
JoshuaE
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
For whatever reason my Geography teacher has not taught my class anything on population, despite it being one of the four major topics we study. I've had to self-learn during the Easter holidays -_-
sulaimanali
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Nope..AQA Triple Science..there's a bit left for the last unit in each science.
Riverstar
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I've got five poems still to do in advanced high latin and 4 texts for advanced higher classical studies...
luciie
Rep:
(Original post by JoshuaE)
For whatever reason my Geography teacher has not taught my class anything on population, despite it being one of the four major topics we study. I've had to self-learn during the Easter holidays -_-
Are you doing AQA?
JoshuaE
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by luciie)
Are you doing AQA?
Yup, AQA A
Lemur14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Well we've started our stats course...
We've done about 4 weeks of it (3 hours a week) plus the coursework which took up about 7 lessons or so. We're due about another 2 weeks of the course in May and we might do a week or two before the exam in June.
D.SHA64
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
we haven finnished B3 OR C3
and in english we have only had 3 to 4 lessons on aqa poetry
luciie
Rep:
(Original post by D.SHA64)
we haven finnished B3 OR C3
and in english we have only had 3 to 4 lessons on aqa poetry
Have you annotated them all?
username1581649
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
no I still have quite a few left.

History - one more little topic to cover for hitler's germany
french - one more topic to cover to be fully prepared for the reading/listening
Chemistry - 3 more topics
physics - 3 more topics
Literature - we havent even started analysing AIC D:
luciie
Rep:
(Original post by ihatePE)
no I still have quite a few left.

History - one more little topic to cover for hitler's germany
french - one more topic to cover to be fully prepared for the reading/listening
Chemistry - 3 more topics
physics - 3 more topics
Literature - we havent even started analysing AIC D:
Are you worried?
username1581649
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Are you worried?
no not really, i can spend one week on past papers for science and im ok, i am a bit worried about literature. but i do have A and A* so far in the other pieces of coursework/unit 1 exam, so i wouldnt mind getting a C for this one.
username2471155
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Has your school taught you all the topics for every subject yet? If not, how much do you have left?
For business we are nearly done and for science we haven't done P5 P6 B6 C6
TheConfusedMedic
Rep:
Report 6 years ago

History: still the Vietnam unit to do
Biology: 2 more units
Chemistry: 2 more units
Physics: 2 more units
Computing: haven't finished but teacher claims we have??
Eng Lit: hardly went over Macbeth & P&P but we're "done"
Maths: done ages ago
French and Spanish: you're never really done I guess
luciie
Rep:
(Original post by ihatePE)
no not really, i can spend one week on past papers for science and im ok, i am a bit worried about literature. but i do have A and A* so far in the other pieces of coursework/unit 1 exam, so i wouldnt mind getting a C for this one.
Congrats on the coursework I found this playlist a while back for AIC that you might find useful if you want to start teaching it to yourself: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...5Stxx95vZ3tlo2

Good luck with everything else!
luciie
Rep:
(Original post by surina16)

History: still the Vietnam unit to do
Biology: 2 more units
Chemistry: 2 more units
Physics: 2 more units
Computing: haven't finished but teacher claims we have??
Eng Lit: hardly went over Macbeth & P&P but we're "done"
Maths: done ages ago
French and Spanish: you're never really done I guess
:afraid::afraid::afraid:
kkboyk
Report 6 years ago
I do A-levels, but for 2 of my modules we have not finished them. I'd probably finish covering it all during by myself during the rest of my holiday.
Odium
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Biology - Unit 2 and 3 left
Chemistry - In all honesty none of the 3 units have been taught
Physics - Unit 3 left
History - whole of Paper 2 left
Computing - All of theory left
French - je ne comprends pas
Eng Lit - A lot left

lol
FaisalNaeem03
Badges: 15
Report 6 years ago
Physics- haven't started (additional)
History-Haven't started Public health
D.SHA64
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Have you annotated them all?
yep
and i revised english lit poetry at home using mr bruff's youtube channel
he is the best!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.47%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (43)
25.9%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.2%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.42%

Watched Threads