I'm studying... •Geography
•French
•Business Studies
•ICT
•Product Design

I'm interested in... Designing and product design

My study level is... GCSE
What exam board u doing for Product design and Geography

If its its OCR for product design, and AQA for geography, i made some notes in year 11. It might help.
I got an A* for Product design
and an A for Geography
joshjames01
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by suhaylpatel786)
What exam board u doing for Product design and Geography

If its its OCR for product design, and AQA for geography, i made some notes in year 11. It might help.
I got an A* for Product design
and an A for Geography

Thank youu, I am doing the OCR Product Design and AQA Georaphy so these will help me loads! Thank you!!
suhaylpatel786
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by joshjames01)
Thank youu, I am doing the OCR Product Design and AQA Georaphy so these will help me loads! Thank you!!
In the OCR exam there will be two parts as you may know. Part A you just have to revise everything from my notes, but for Part B you will have to analyse a different designer. Mine was Robin Day, but yours will be someone else. My teachers told me that they always ask the same questions ever year, but the only thing that changes is the designer. So basically, just write out the answers to the questions, which you will find in my notes, and memorise it for the exam. Your gonna have to do some research on your designer but look at the markschemes of previous papers on what kind of things they look for when you analyse a designer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (560)
34.06%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (677)
41.18%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (332)
20.19%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.56%

Watched Threads