Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Would you say there is still enough time to study, and get atleast a C?

ReputationRep:
    Yes yes yes! Most definitely. The important thing now is to not procrastinate and get started! Especially on dem past papers

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh thanks man i feel as if i am struggling with my A levels right now, so thanks for lifting my spirits. I still do thrive on the fact that with hsrd work anything is possible ))

(Original post by IBonfire)
    Yes yes yes! Most definitely. The important thing now is to not procrastinate and get started! Especially on dem past papers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evaristegalois)
    When is your first exam?

ReputationRep:
    Well, same here so you're not alone there

Motto for exams: "With hard work, anything is possible." <<<<< Thanks for reminding me of this as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadEnd_96)
    When is your first exam?
    It's in June, that would be AS Maths, which I am probably the most confident about right now. Just do past papers, and pray that I will be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IBonfire)
    Well, same here so you're not alone there

Motto for exams: "With hard work, anything is possible." <<<<< Thanks for reminding me of this as well
    We need more people like you this really brough my spirits up. When is your first exam (AS or A2)? xD And I want you to pass 100%.

ReputationRep:
    It's in June, that would be AS Maths, which I am probably the most confident about right now. Just do past papers, and pray that I will be fine.
    If you work really hard for the next 2 months, it is possible for you to achieve A's in your exams. Just spend your time wisely and you will be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Of course there is time, do not underestimate yourself or throw the towel in. What's happened has happened and the best course of action is to wake up tomorrow with your game plan on. Write a list of what you want to achieve that day, and then do it. Don't think about all of your A levels at once or you will feel overwhelmed and like it is too much. Just focus on each day, clearly defined tasks like 'do X past paper' 'read x chapter and make notes'.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'm in the same boat

I really hope I step up and do something really soon. My exams start in May lol...

I'm sure if we work hard we can do it.

ReputationRep:
    Stop worrying about if you have enought time, just give it all you have! You only one good oppurtunity for AS and you may as well try your best or regret not doing it

ReputationRep:
    lool there is still enough time to get 3 As. In a few weeks a LOT can be done

ReputationRep:
    We need more people like you this really brough my spirits up. When is your first exam (AS or A2)? xD And I want you to pass 100%.
    Tbh, I'm actually doing the IB, which seems soo much harder than A levels (really wish I took A levels haha #regrets) but I guess exams are still exams and they're all just a bunch of tests and qualifications.

My first exam is English in 22 days.... Ha.. hahh...ha..

ReputationRep:
    My first exam is May 18th :P, I'm so scared.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.