Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are the belt squats of the upper body Watch

ReputationRep:
    Everyone knows that dips are the squats of the upper body and pullups are the dips of your back, but what is the belt squat of the upper body? I think maybe tricep extensions since if you think about it arms are kind of the legs of the upper body?? But IDK. I need to find out anyway otherwise I'll end up with overdeveloped legs compared to my torso because belt squats are that good.
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    OHPing redbuthotter builds more muscle than any other exercise

Fact

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No way dude, OHP is like the Jefferson squat of the upper body.

ReputationRep:
    Told you everyone here would be too ****ing dumb to interpret your question correctly. (Cucumber did understand to be fair, but his answer was almost as ******** as the question). I've referred your question to the movement community (me and monk).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redbuthotter)
    the movement community

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    You look stuck in the mud m8, if you didn't catch such an unflattering angle I would upload my picture perfect belt squats.

When I go BPU to break their records, I'm gonna out doing some interpretive dancing with monk as my warmup.

ReputationRep:
    You look stuck in the mud m8, if you didn't catch such an unflattering angle I would upload my picture perfect belt squats.

When I go BPU to break their records, I'm gonna out doing some interpretive dancing with monk as my warmup.
    I do sports pussy, one of us can actually balance and open his hips well enough to ice skate or play football and it isn't you. Anyone can stay upright when they cut their squats 3" high.

ReputationRep:
    I do sports pussy, one of us can actually balance and open his hips well enough to ice skate or play football and it isn't you. Anyone can stay upright when they cut their squats 3" high.
    Lets just ****ing fight ******. Anytime anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    Lets just ****ing fight ******. Anytime anywhere.
    lmfao I'm ****ing down

ReputationRep:
    lmfao I'm ****ing down
    Winner gets to smash cucumbers mum. We should do this live on bodybuildingrev.
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    I love you guys. You guys at Leicester?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    I love you guys. You guys at Leicester?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm about 15 miles south I think but I drive up there whenever I want to school this jabroni with some new lifting techniques.

I'm so ****ing down for boxing. You can be ref.
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    I'm about 15 miles south I think but I drive up there whenever I want to school this jabroni with some new lifting techniques.

I'm so ****ing down for boxing. You can be ref.
    I'm game. Kick boxing or just boxing? You could show off your quad gains from belt squats. I'm about 10miles from Leicester towards Nottingham

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm game. Kick boxing or just boxing? You could show off your quad gains from belt squats. I'm about 10miles from Leicester towards Nottingham

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Regular boxing is the sweeter science and has less risk of gross leg breaks.

I would have suggested grappling but probably we're both strong and unskilled enough to just shut each other down and end up lying on each other. Not a good video for the TSR forum IMO.
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Regular boxing is the sweeter science and has less risk of gross leg breaks.

I would have suggested grappling but probably we're both strong and unskilled enough to just shut each other down and end up lying on each other. Not a good video for the TSR forum IMO.
    Homoerotic AF :lol:

Cool boxing it is. I'm not free for 6weeks or so; plenty of training time. Or just more time to practice belt squats

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Homoerotic AF :lol:

Cool boxing it is. I'm not free for 6weeks or so; plenty of training time. Or just more time to practice belt squats

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's another good point, since I have the squat belt I would be at an unfair disadvantage in kickboxing.

ReputationRep:
    plenty of training time

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.