Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have this assignment to conduct some field work by asking people about their opinions on legalizing marijuana. I don't know that many people so I've decided to post some of the questions online. If you could help me out here, I would surely appreciate it.

1. Should marijuana be legalized? Why/Why not?
    2. Do you use marijuana(smoke pot) to cope emotionally?
    3. How often do you use it?
    4. Has marijuana ever effected you physically? (memory loss, trouble thinking)?
    5. Do you think marijuana is addicting?
    6. If made legal, do you think children will be at risk?

Thank you in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OneT)
    I have this assignment to conduct some field work by asking people about their opinions on legalizing marijuana. I don't know that many people so I've decided to post some of the questions online. If you could help me out here, I would surely appreciate it.

1. Should marijuana be legalized? Why/Why not?
    2. Do you use marijuana(smoke pot) to cope emotionally?
    3. How often do you use it?
    4. Has marijuana ever effected you physically? (memory loss, trouble thinking)?
    5. Do you think marijuana is addicting?
    6. If made legal, do you think children will be at risk?

Thank you in advance
    1. Maybe-only because there are soo many people who smoke marijuana illegally-it would be better if it was legal and there wouldn't be druggies in jail and pedophiles on loose
    2. No I do not use marijuana to help me in any way
    3. Don't use so there is no often
    4. It has to my friend who smokes it-she actually can't have kids because of that-It's difficult for her to become pregnant because how much she used to smoke.
    5. It definitely is addicting-I have seen it happen to soo many people
    6. Most definitely yes-completely they would be at a 100% risk.

Your welcome

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.