Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is this a problem or not? Do you think that having a private education is an advantage when going into politics?

Do you think that Prime Ministers' education should even be a topic of discussion? For example, David Cameron and Boris Johnson went to Eton then Oxford while Jeremy Corbyn and Sadiq Khan went to state schools and then London Metropolitan University.

ReputationRep:
    No one? Really? Ok then

ReputationRep:
    No one cares at 00:49 am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnGreek)
    No one cares at 00:49 am
    It's 19:52 here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladbants)
    kewl
    it's 00:53 am now in the UK

gn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnGreek)
    kewl
    it's 00:53 am now in the UK

gn
    Lol go to bed

ReputationRep:
    U in da USA? #feelthebern

ReputationRep:
    Is this a problem or not? Do you think that having a private education is an advantage when going into politics?

Do you think that Prime Ministers' education should even be a topic of discussion? For example, David Cameron and Boris Johnson went to Eton then Oxford while Jeremy Corbyn and Sadiq Khan went to state schools and then London Metropolitan University.
    No problem Man

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if its an advantage but rich people always win and so yeah it would make sense that private education has a link to winning in life.

ReputationRep:
    I'd quite like to see Corbyn elected just so London Met could say that they've produced a Prime Minster.

ReputationRep:

this is the american equivalent of eton

ReputationRep:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...fications.html

Such **** grades.

ReputationRep:
    For a minute I thought beatrice was a genius, then I read gcses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abstract_Prism)
    I'd quite like to see Corbyn elected just so London Met could say that they've produced a Prime Minster.
    He dropped out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    For a minute I thought beatrice was a genius, then I read gcses
    Same here.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.