The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Androgynous.
Feminine looking ones.

The stereotypically boyish ones I've seen scare me.
Both, but more feminine
As a bi person girl, I think they're both equally attractive imo, so what would count for me is personality. I like girls with shirt hair :colondollar:
No type
*short
Lesbian and feminine tbh :redface:
I don't understand why lesbians would be attracted to boyish looking girls? I mean, aren't they not supposed to be attracted to girls?
Original post by loveleest
I don't understand why lesbians would be attracted to boyish looking girls? I mean, aren't they not supposed to be attracted to girls?

:facepalm:

It's a preference. Butch looking girls are girls at the end of the day but they prefer being boyish.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
:facepalm:

It's a preference. Butch looking girls are girls at the end of the day but they prefer being boyish.

oh I guess so.
I know that they are still girls, I wasn't trying to find it offensive, but it just makes more sense for a lesbian to be more attracted to feminine looking girls.
Reply 12
More boyish girls tbh - feminine people scare me lmao
oh I guess so.
I know that they are still girls, I wasn't trying to find it offensive, but it just makes more sense for a lesbian to be more attracted to feminine looking girls.

Nah it's something lesbians/bisexual girls get asked on a daily basis haha. That's why I did the facepalm.:smile:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Nah it's something lesbians/bisexual girls get asked on a daily basis haha. That's why I did the facepalm.:smile:

oh okay :lol:
oh I guess so.

Whether the girl is or isn't feminine, they'll be scissoring at the end of the day so :dontknow: that's all that matters.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Whether the girl is or isn't feminine, they'll be scissoring at the end of the day so :dontknow: that's all that matters.

:toofunny:
As a biromantic, I really don't mind! Personality is the most important factor (well that and common interests).
Original post by thecatwithnohat

Apparently that is hard to do, or so i'm informed :lol:
I have always been attracted to feminine women wouldn't mind if they were a tomboy as long as they had a feminine side.

Latest