Turn on thread page Beta

Gerrard staying at Liverpool watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    He is staying at Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    He is staying at Liverpool.
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo why?

ReputationRep:
    He has just confirmed it at the news conference, look on Sky Sports News.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    He has just confirmed it at the news conference, look on Sky Sports News.
    hes stupid!

Damn, i was kinda hoping he'd come to Bath City.

ReputationRep:
    he's crap anyway, who cares :cool:

ReputationRep:
    what?! why?! how?!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    what?! why?! how?!

lou xxx
    uh blonde moment.... i'm very tired and not very with it and thought this was about houllier :rolleyes: *phew*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    uh blonde moment.... i'm very tired and not very with it and thought this was about houllier :rolleyes: *phew*

lou xxx
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    he hasn't signed a new contract its just him saying he wont be moving clubs, so who knows he might move next season or the one after that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    :confused:
    i saw gerrard and though gerard houllier (i did warn i was having a blonde moment) and was trying to work out how on earth... *crawls back to bed*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Gerrard is total, utter, shite.

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHA ABRAMOVICH!!!

As I've said before, you can't buy success. Gerrard is ours and he's staying ours! You have no idea how happy I am right now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    HAHAHAHA ABRAMOVICH!!!

As I've said before, you can't buy success. Gerrard is ours and he's staying ours! You have no idea how happy I am right now!
    Gerrard staying has probably guaranteed that Michael owen will stay at liverpool too. If he had gone, Owen would have definitely gone too.

ReputationRep:
    Gerrards a great player and signed a 5 year contract last season, so it's no surprise he hasn't signed a new contract.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    HAHAHAHA ABRAMOVICH!!!

woot i have to say chelsea are such cocks with their cash, tryign to buy the title and the way they treated Ranieri ..mwhaha looking better for Liverpool ..new manager, Gerrard the best player in the Premiership staying as is Owen. hopefully Duff will remain unhappy at chelski especially with the new left winger coming in so maybe liverpool can steal him

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.