Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    -
    Now, this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air. In west Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground was where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out, maxing, relaxing, all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

When a couple of guys, who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighbourhood; I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said “You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air”.

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare. But I thought “Nah, forget it. Yo, home to Bel-Air!"

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie “Yo home smell ya later.” I looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.
    NOTE: THIS IS NOT MY ENTRY INTO THE WRITING COMPETITION
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just a little something for you guys, it's a story you may enjoy. It's like in first person btw. Though I might submit it to the competition if it gets enough reps :ahee: PS: thanks to z33 for the people to tag :rofl:
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Dude, you stole my idea!!!
    :|

(Original post by Axel Johann)
    X
    Lyrical. But that word limit. D:

You made my day :' )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    Dude, you stole my idea!!!
    :|
    :rofl::rofl:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Lyrical. But that word limit. D:
    I'll could win the £10 for the most original idea :lol:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    You made my day :' )
    :hugs: Thanks!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    -
    Now, this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air. In west Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground was where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out, maxing, relaxing, all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

When a couple of guys, who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighbourhood; I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said “You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air”.

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare. But I thought “Nah, forget it. Yo, home to Bel-Air!"

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie “Yo home smell ya later.” I looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.
    (....)
    I didn't know that Will Smith is here on TSR. that was a quite good TV-series.

Ok...? This was odd, but amusing...

ReputationRep:
    -

Spoiler:
    Show
    Just a little something for you guys, it's a story you may enjoy. It's like in first person btw. Though I might submit it to the competition if it gets enough reps :ahee: PS: thanks to z33 for the people to tag :rofl:
    its amazing like you :yes:
    you tagged me but i can't see where :dontknow:

I love fresh prince - please enter it it's a wonderful story

❤️❤️❤️

ReputationRep:
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    x
    :rofl:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Ok...? This was odd, but amusing...
    Agreed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What writing competition?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy•)
    What writing competition?
    I wonder the same. I see no writing competition.

(Original post by ZuluK)
    I love fresh prince - please enter it it's a wonderful story

❤️❤️❤️
    Have othing against it,as long as the story telling is different to the TV-series, but the same in a nutshell.

ReputationRep:

ye got me Axel Johann

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.