The Student Room Group

Biology extension activities

Can someone please help me, I've completed all of the as Biology extension activities but I cant find the answers to them. If anyone has the answers could you please tell me where I can get them from, thank you xx
Reply 1
Original post by missmart
Can someone please help me, I've completed all of the as Biology extension activities but I cant find the answers to them. If anyone has the answers could you please tell me where I can get them from, thank you xx

No-one is going to give you an answer, because you have not mentioned what your extension activity is (not even the full extension nae,e. exam board, unit and level of study).
Reply 2
Original post by kkboyk
No-one is going to give you an answer, because you have not mentioned what your extension activity is (not even the full extension nae,e. exam board, unit and level of study).

The exam board is AQA and im doing AS biology. And I've completed all of the extension activities its going to take me very long to name all of them.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
The exam board is AQA and im doing AS biology. And I've completed all of the extension activities its going to take me very long to name all of them.

By extension activities are you talking about the exam style questions on the Nelson Thornes book?
Reply 4
Original post by kkboyk
By extension activities are you talking about the exam style questions on the Nelson Thornes book?

No its not the exam style questions in the Nelson Thornes books. This website https://sites.google.com/site/ivegotnothingtodoas/ has the extension activites but it doesnt have the answers to them for some odd reason
Reply 5
Original post by kkboyk

No its not the Nelson Thornes book. These extension activities are from last years AS Biology from the exam board AQA. I spent the whole holidays going through all the questions and now i cant find the mark schemes!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
No its not the Nelson Thornes book. These extension activities are from last years AS Biology from the exam board AQA

Is there a particular name on top of the paper? There are hundreds of extension activities, and many teachers make their own ones. If there is no particular title for the extension activities you were given, then I presume your teacher made their own.
Reply 7
Original post by kkboyk
Is there a particular name on top of the paper? There are hundreds of extension activities, and many teachers make their own ones. If there is no particular title for the extension activities you were given, then I presume your teacher made their own.

I went on kerboodle and found the extension activities but there was no answers with them. The title to one of the extension activities out of 8 is called, topic 5.2 The Cardiac Cycle
Reply 8
I went on kerboodle and found the extension activities but there was no answers with them. The title to one of the extension activities out of 8 is called, topic 5.2 The Cardiac Cycle

Can you please send a link or picture. I would be able to identify it that way. If not, I could at least say the marking points (I've already done AS Biology and got a high grade in unit 1 and 2).
Reply 9
Original post by kkboyk
Can you please send a link or picture. I would be able to identify it that way. If not, I could at least say the marking points (I've already done AS Biology and got a high grade in unit 1 and 2).

If you go on to this web site its called i've got nothing to do AS biology (unit 1), type this in then scroll down and click on any extension activity (it will be labelled extension activity) I tried sending the link but for some reason it wont go through.
Reply 10
If you go on to this web site its called i've got nothing to do AS biology (unit 1), type this in then scroll down and click on any extension activity (it will be labelled extension activity) I tried sending the link but for some reason it wont go through.

Oh those summary things. They are so hard to find, and only teachers have access to them. I only have this one saved. If I find more I shall post links here.
Amino acids, proteins and enzyme answers
Reply 11
Original post by kkboyk
Oh those summary things. They are so hard to find, and only teachers have access to them. I only have this one saved. If I find more I shall post links here.
Amino acids, proteins and enzyme answers/QUOTE]
Thank you soo much
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest