Hi,

No, the Reading clearing line will open:

Thursday 18th August - 7:00am to 6:00pm
Friday 19th August - 8:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday 20th August - 10:00am to 2:00pm
From Monday 22nd until Thursday 25th August - 9:00am to 5:00pm

Hope this helped, feel free to ask anymore questions,
Amelia :biggrin:

Thanks.. It's just so tempting to call that big fat number on the page. 😀 I guess I need to calm down a bit 😁
Original post by lnux
Thanks.. It's just so tempting to call that big fat number on the page. 😀 I guess I need to calm down a bit 😁

Haha, yes you might not even need that number though! Just remember, if you do need to call us:

1. Make sure you have done your research and know what alternative courses you might want to study (it will make the whole process much smoother).
2. Have your achieved qualifications and grades at the ready.
3. You will also need your UCAS number.
4. And your own contact details!

Good luck
Reply 123
Original post by UniofReading
Haha, yes you might not even need that number though! Just remember, if you do need to call us:

1. Make sure you have done your research and know what alternative courses you might want to study (it will make the whole process much smoother).
2. Have your achieved qualifications and grades at the ready.
3. You will also need your UCAS number.
4. And your own contact details!

Good luck

I am very ready to call them up. 😀

Just curious, are we going to be talking to Admissions people or course tutors themselves? But I know some unis have their students help out answering calls on results day? I would probably be more relaxed if I'll be talking to students.. 😅
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lnux
I am very ready to call them up. 😀

Just curious, are we going to be talking to Admissions people or course tutors themselves? But I know some unis have their students help out answering calls on results day? I would probably be more relaxed if I'll be talking to students.. 😅

Yes, the majority of people on the other end of the line will be students.There are also some others helping out though, for example people from student recruitment! Don't worry, who ever you get though to will help you in every way they can.

Anyone heard anything yet? Been a very sleepless night :frown:
Original post by avengedabbie

If you check your Reading applicant profile and go under courses applied for you'd be able to see. I just got an unconditional for Italian and Economics :h:

Hope it goes well for you! :smile:

Track will be updated at 8am officially, however you might be able to access it at around 7.30am as it as happened in the past years where people can access it just before 8am.
Late to the thread, but i firmed a conditional offer for Meteorology and Climate straight away! been looking at the course for around 3/4 years and its always something i wanted to do! Need BBB but im really worried i got BBC/BCC - dont know what to do if i dont get in:frown:

hey avengedabbie! how did you get on in the end? I've now got an unconditional for meteorology, and it's also been something I've wanted to do a few years now. I can't seem to find anyone else that's doing it haha. hope to see you on the course!
Original post by antoniamontana
If you check your Reading applicant profile and go under courses applied for you'd be able to see. I just got an unconditional for Italian and Economics :h:

Congratulations! We look forward in welcoming you to Reading in just under a months time :biggrin:

Mark
2nd Year Accounting and Management
Reply 130
Original post by Hollyht
I've firmed for nutrition and food science :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! :smile:
Any MSc Accounting & Financial Management students?
Hey,

I am a bit late lol but i am going to study Computer science with industry year !!
Original post by FlyseaSo
Hey,

I am a bit late lol but i am going to study Computer science with industry year !!

Congratulations :smile:

Mark
2nd Year Accounting and Management

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending