Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a huge work ethic and therefore procrastination will not be an issue at all, however I am looking to get maximum amount of marks possible, does anyone think that it is feasible within this amount of time?
    Bearing in mind that I am in university. I just like to have realistic expectations and thus would appreciate feedback
    Thank you for responses

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the exam. Which one are you referring to?

ReputationRep:
    Nope... Never... Unless u know like 2/3 of the spec already then yeah but i wouldn't suggest it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShahbazKHAN)
    Nope... Never... Unless u know like 2/3 of the spec already then yeah but i wouldn't suggest it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShahbazKHAN)
    Everyone has been telling me it's loads of time since I already have all of the content, I just need to learn it but now I'm doubtful. I have no other choice than two weeks for it as I have four exams. I wouldn't say 'never' but perhaps not. oh well, i'll work with what I've got and keep my fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFarmerLad)
    It depends on the exam. Which one are you referring to?
    Intellectual Property and a seen equity exam. I feel confident regarding the equity exam as it's seen. I'm aware that this means that it is marked to a higher standard but I feel confident with the content. It's the IP I'm worried about. I understand it and have already gotten 76% in the coursework so surely I am somewhat good enough with it but I'm just doubtful with the time, in saying that I did the coursework in four nights albeit with little sleep but an exam and coursework are different

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlottehogan)
    I have a huge work ethic and therefore procrastination will not be an issue at all, however I am looking to get maximum amount of marks possible, does anyone think that it is feasible within this amount of time?
    Bearing in mind that I am in university. I just like to have realistic expectations and thus would appreciate feedback
    Thank you for responses
    I don't know personally but have a look at the "Most expressive last minute exam success stories" thread here on TSR. That may comfort you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I don't know personally but have a look at the "Most expressive last minute exam success stories" thread here on TSR. That may comfort you.
    Thank you so much! Reassurance always gives me an incentive whereas when I'm told it can't be done it kind of de-rails me off track.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much! Reassurance always gives me an incentive whereas when I'm told it can't be done it kind of de-rails me off track.
    Impressive* Sorry, it's late XD

I'm sure it can be done :-) There is post about a guy who studied 40 hours one weekend, slept very little and passed his university exam.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    my fingers crossed!
    True xD but lets hope you pass anyways Good luck, i have my GCSE's soon OMG... i am soo worried xD

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.