Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    x
    Why no one tag me? :cry2:
    :ahee: I LOVE IT CAV!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    So z33 told me to do one of these so i thought no but then i was looking at this biology booklet for the 1000th time and thought anything to give me something else to do for 15 minutes (and yes i wrote this in 15mins so no judging pls :puppyeyes:). Ik i'm not really meant to be here rn and i promised ivy.98 that i would go to bed but i got sidetracked :getmecoat: anyway here it is, enjoy it or don't enjoy it (well i mean i hope you do enjoy it but like you might not cos idk how crap it is :lol:).

*ahem*
    'Hey sexy, you're sohot', she brushes it off, tells herself she doesn't care although ofcourse she does but tries to hide the welling up and the burning ofher eyes. This track is always on repeat, the jibes and the snideremarks but still she isn't going to rise to it. As unobtrusively aspossible she continues to whatever business she had been intending ondealing with. Possibly her work, as her diligence was well known, ifhardly ever respected. Even the way she walks reeks with the potentaura of insecurity and worthlessness, the arm laced across her frontpulling her suit against herself to hide her figure or the awkwardhead down gait. 'You know what I would change about you?', 'what?'she replies, jaded already of the inevitable flaws about to beexposed. The list follows, a list she tries to pay little attentionto but each time the record plays it inevitably scratches a littledeeper into the vinyl. She hurries off to the bathroom to comb herhair lest it become unruly and another source of contempt to thosearound her.
    Get a life...She grabs anotherdrink, pouring the alcohol down her throat and sways slightly,giggling in a childish manner. Grabbing the nearest boy she forcesher tongue into his mouth whilst he grabs at her and pulls the fabricof her shirt down. Someone forces him off her but she is unaware,trapped in a surreal bubble of a mass of writhing judgemental bodies.'Hey safe girl, you are a prize you know' one of them smirksmaliciously, she turns and the world spins with her. 'And why isthat?' she slurs. 'Finally got you at a party', too late she realisesthey were recording it all, a permanent memory of a horrendousevening. Too late she realises it will be broadcasted everywhere toevery platform, too late she realises she can't handle alcohol andexplodes down her front much to the entertainment of all the apparent'friends' present.
    She stares into thebathroom mirror, the mascara running down her face, wondering why sheis even there, to please herself? Or to please everyone else?
    The bell rings andshe comes to her senses, transported back to her very real, verymundane actual life. wiping the tears from her eyes, she catches onefinal glimpse of herself in the school toilet mirrors.
    Get a life…
    Already got onethanks, it's just not the one you want me to have and i'm notchanging it to suit you any time soon.

LOOOOLL idk if that was any good tbh :lol: and also i apologise if that isn't what parties are acc like but from various sources this is what i have gathered is what happens at parties :dontknow:
    anyways imma tag some ppl because it is 1am and im so sure that everyone is absolutely dying to read this compelling piece of writting at 1am :ahee: btw i don't acc want to enter the competition thing cos i find competitions awkward but just did this for z33

Lol feel so awkward about this tbh :rofl: anwyay there u go
    YBD demands you enter the competition and stop being mean about yourself

And omg its like me at a NDL party

Was there pepsi in the cup?

I GOTTA KNOW

ReputationRep:
    homeland.lsw

ther u go
    i tagged u =D
    --
    This is great Cavy, well done

ReputationRep:
    :eek3: THIS IS AMAZING CoolCavy

ReputationRep:
    Wow just when I thought there was a thread about me.

Haha, jokes this is cool Cavy

ReputationRep:
    This is really good. Well written!!
    I thought it was real for a moment tbh
    Very good indeed!

ReputationRep:
    So z33 told me to do one of these so i thought no but then i was looking at this biology booklet for the 1000th time and thought anything to give me something else to do for 15 minutes (and yes i wrote this in 15mins so no judging pls :puppyeyes:). Ik i'm not really meant to be here rn and i promised ivy.98 that i would go to bed but i got sidetracked :getmecoat: anyway here it is, enjoy it or don't enjoy it (well i mean i hope you do enjoy it but like you might not cos idk how crap it is :lol:).

*ahem*
    'Hey sexy, you're so hot', she brushes it off, tells herself she doesn't care although of course she does but tries to hide the welling up and the burning of her eyes. This track is always on repeat, the jibes and the snide remarks but still she isn't going to rise to it. As unobtrusively as possible she continues to whatever business she had been intending on dealing with. Possibly her work, as her diligence was well known, if hardly ever respected. Even the way she walks reeks with the potent aura of insecurity and worthlessness, the arm laced across her front pulling her suit against herself to hide her figure or the awkward head down gait. 'You know what I would change about you?', 'what?'she replies, jaded already of the inevitable flaws about to be exposed. The list follows, a list she tries to pay little attention to but each time the record plays it inevitably scratches a little deeper into the vinyl. She hurries off to the bathroom to comb her hair lest it become unruly and another source of contempt to those around her.

Get a life...She grabs another drink, pouring the alcohol down her throat and sways slightly,giggling in a childish manner. Grabbing the nearest boy she forces her tongue into his mouth whilst he grabs at her and pulls the fabric of her shirt down. Someone forces him off her but she is unaware,trapped in a surreal bubble of a mass of writhing judgemental bodies.'Hey safe girl, you are a prize you know' one of them smirks maliciously, she turns and the world spins with her. 'And why is that?' she slurs. 'Finally got you at a party', too late she realises they were recording it all, a permanent memory of a horrendous evening. Too late she realises it will be broadcasted everywhere to every platform, too late she realises she can't handle alcohol and explodes down her front much to the entertainment of all the apparent 'friends' present.
    She stares into the bathroom mirror, the mascara running down her face, wondering why she is even there, to please herself? Or to please everyone else?

The bell rings and she comes to her senses, transported back to her very real, very mundane actual life. wiping the tears from her eyes, she catches one final glimpse of herself in the school toilet mirrors.

Get a life…

Already got one thanks, it's just not the one you want me to have and i'm not changing it to suit you any time soon.

LOOOOLL idk if that was any good tbh :lol: and also i apologise if that isn't what parties are acc like but from various sources this is what i have gathered is what happens at parties :dontknow:
    anyways imma tag some ppl because it is 1am and im so sure that everyone is absolutely dying to read this compelling piece of writting at 1am :ahee: btw i don't acc want to enter the competition thing cos i find competitions awkward but just did this for z33 Lol feel so awkward about this tbh :rofl: anwyay there u go
    Like I tried to read it 3 or so times... Did things (helpful things if that adds to the story)... Came back tied again and still can't do it :cry2:
    The power of sleeping for a total of 5 hours in 3 days :dumbells:

ReputationRep:

*ahem*
    'Hey sexy, you're so hot', she brushes it off, tells herself she doesn't care although of course she does but tries to hide the welling up and the burning of her eyes. This track is always on repeat, the jibes and the snide remarks but still she isn't going to rise to it. As unobtrusively as possible she continues to whatever business she had been intending on dealing with. Possibly her work, as her diligence was well known, if hardly ever respected. Even the way she walks reeks with the potent aura of insecurity and worthlessness, the arm laced across her front pulling her suit against herself to hide her figure or the awkward head down gait. 'You know what I would change about you?', 'what?'she replies, jaded already of the inevitable flaws about to be exposed. The list follows, a list she tries to pay little attention to but each time the record plays it inevitably scratches a little deeper into the vinyl. She hurries off to the bathroom to comb her hair lest it become unruly and another source of contempt to those around her.

Get a life...She grabs another drink, pouring the alcohol down her throat and sways slightly,giggling in a childish manner. Grabbing the nearest bear she forces her tongue into his mouth whilst he grabs at her and pulls the fabric of her shirt down. Someone forces him off her but she is unaware,trapped in a surreal bubble of a mass of writhing judgemental bodies.'Hey safe girl, you are a prize you know' one of them smirks maliciously, she turns and the world spins with her. 'And why is that?' she slurs. 'Finally got you at a party', too late she realises they were recording it all, a permanent memory of a horrendous evening. Too late she realises it will be broadcasted everywhere to every platform, too late she realises she can't handle alcohol and explodes down her front much to the entertainment of all the apparent 'friends' present.
    She stares into the bathroom mirror, the mascara running down her face, wondering why she is even there, to please herself? Or to please everyone else?

The bell rings and she comes to her senses, transported back to her very real, very mundane actual life. wiping the tears from her eyes, she catches one final glimpse of herself in the school toilet mirrors.

Get a life…

Already got one thanks, it's just not the one you want me to have and i'm not changing it to suit you any time soon.

anyways imma tag some ppl because it is 1am and im so sure that everyone is absolutely dying to read this compelling piece of writting at 1am :ahee: btw i don't acc want to enter the competition thing cos i find competitions awkward but just did this for z33 Lol feel so awkward about this tbh :rofl: anwyay there u go
    wanna paaaaarty Marsvin ? :hubba:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.