Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Im planning to commute to university and live with my parents. For the question where it asks if you want a higher maintenance loan am i able to apply for that or will i just get the minimum loan?
    • TSR Support Team

    TSR Support Team
    You can still get a maintenance loan if you live at home, just not as much. You can get up to £6,904. If you want to get that much then you ask for the higher limit.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.