Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I saw Adele at the O2 on Tuesday and ever since then I've just been so sad that I won't see her again for a really long time It was my first ever concert and it was such an incredible experience, I can't imagine ever going to a better concert than that.

She said she's taking a break after this tour and all I want to do is see her perform again :sad: I've been listening to her songs non stop since Tuesday... I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and how long it took before you got over it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhh I feel like that after seeing my favourite band. Adele is amazing. I bet she was incredible live. When did you buy your ticket and when did you see her? Waiting for a gig to come round is horrible! Then before you know it the gig is over. I already know I'll be sad after seeing Coldplay in Wembley stadium in June x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Old Me)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhh I feel like that after seeing my favourite band. Adele is amazing. I bet she was incredible live. When did you buy your ticket and when did you see her? Waiting for a gig to come round is horrible! Then before you know it the gig is over. I already know I'll be sad after seeing Coldplay in Wembley stadium in June x
    I only got the tickets 2 days before the show! I tried so hard to get tickets when they were first released but didn't manage to get any, but I kept checking and it seemed that a couple of days before each show there would be some extra tickets released so I managed to grab some It was soooo good and her voice was incredible.

I feel like there wasn't enough time for the excitement to build up though

Ah that's awesome! My mum really wanted to see Coldplay but Wembley is sold out now haha

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's so good! I managed to get a Coldplay ticket 2 days before their Royal Albert Hall gig and was so happy as I'd been on the verge of tears while thinking I wouldn't be able to get one! Adele's voice is incredible. Oh I was excited the day of the Coldplay gig as I got there early to hang around in the sun and chat to people lol x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I go to many gigs a year, so it's kind of a non-issue for me. I'm going to a gig tonight, actually.

Although I do regret making friends while shitfaced outside of The Underworld and missing most of Anti-Vigilante's set a few years ago.

ReputationRep:
    That's actually pretty pathetic tbh

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.