Turn on thread page Beta

Stupidest thing you ever done watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Post your story on the most stupidest thing you ever done

One day i lost my lighter so as a naive 17 year old pot smoker i used my ****ing kitchen toaster to light one up. For the past few days, the toaster stank so much that my parents were wondering where the smell was coming from. Being fortunate enough to have enough money to spend, I bought the exact toaster model off Amazon and successfully replaced it. A few days go by and my mum kept saying to me 'is it just me or what but wow this toaster looks clean!' and i responded with 'yeah i cleaned it well'. Never again.

ReputationRep:
    12 year old me was in Iraq and thought it would be a great idea to try and fix some broken wires while they were still pluggd in by touching the exposed metal wires.

Ngl the electric shock felt good :lol: but would not try again bc dont wanna die

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    12 year old me was in Iraq and thought it would be a great idea to try and fix some broken wires while they were still pluggd in by touching the exposed metal wires.

Ngl the electric shock felt good :lol: but would not try again bc dont wanna die
    z33 in another dimension (Compton, CA)

ReputationRep:
    Made a tsr account....it's so addictive!

ReputationRep:
    Once when I was in a airline I bashed in the toilet and a girl opened the door and just stared at me..

Don't know why I was tagged since I never do anything stupid

The following is a loooooong ass story

Spoiler:
    Show

Whilst I was talking to my crush 😍 I was leaning on the heel of my shoes and put too much weight on them and snapped the heel. Much to my demise 😓

Also, when the heel broke, I went forward and fell onto my crush which would've been amazing if he wasn't holding a drink .

I could've gotten over all of this if it wasn't for the fact that I then tried to break the other heel to even it out and ended up elbowing my crush 4 or 5 times in the process.

Let's just say, he never spoke to me again... And I will always regret that day

(Original post by Deliciously)
    Tried committing suicide twice. Pretty stupid and ****ed from me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sorry to hear that boo.

(Original post by Apache Tyrone)
    x
    I was trying to hit on teacher when we were the only ones in classroom.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Made a tsr account....it's so addictive!
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)

The following is a loooooong ass story

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Also, when the heel broke, I went forward and fell onto my crush which would've been amazing if he wasn't holding a drink .

(Original post by ZuluK)
    'ended up elbowing my crush 4 or 5 times in the process'
    Couldve said linked it into martial arts and gone to that playfighting stage in a relationship already :holmes:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Apache Tyrone)
    Post your story on the most stupidest thing you ever done

One day i lost my lighter so as a naive 17 year old pot smoker i used my ****ing kitchen toaster to light one up. For the past few days, the toaster stank so much that my parents were wondering where the smell was coming from. Being fortunate enough to have enough money to spend, I bought the exact toaster model off Amazon and successfully replaced it. A few days go by and my mum kept saying to me 'is it just me or what but wow this toaster looks clean!' and i responded with 'yeah i cleaned it well'. Never again.
    In primary school I went to in a class room where all of the girls were changing (I done this by accident) and they all started to scream

ReputationRep:
    Got really upset with a really close friend when she was struggling a lot and ended up making her feel worse with what I said. It is something that I will have to live with, but I still feel really terrible about it. Fair enough, I wasn't feeling great at the time either, but I should never have done that.

I may have done something else, but that is what I can think of right now.

ReputationRep:
    Bleaching my hair. Worst mistake I ever made.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Used hair conditioner for months thinking it was shampoo.....

ReputationRep:
    tried to get it on with a koala.... :emo:

ReputationRep:
    When I was a kid, I was playing with an extension cord in my room. Sticking wires into the holes wasn't doing anything so I decided to put some glue at the end of the paperclip and put it back in. Electricity went out in the entire building for the rest of the day. Nothing happened to me, other than a small burn on my finger from the sparks in the plug.

(Original post by ForestShadow)

Couldve said linked it into martial arts and gone to that playfighting stage in a relationship already :holmes:
    PRSOM PRSOM PRSOM can you please stop with the very funny memes because I can't rep you

112 is very long to type on your phone

Lool that was smooth "Sorry I just fell for you" haha

Omg that was good! You need to teach Hydeman and the Bear how to be smooth

You were just koalaing for trouble

(Original post by the bear)
    tried to get it on with a koala.... :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    You were just koalaing for trouble
    i was up a gum tree :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Eating an after eight mint at 7.55. Never again.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.