This discussion is closed.
lexazver203
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
My school ends with my lsat exam on thursday, i wanted to thank the teachers and give them some presents but i never been good when it came to presents, i want them to be not cheap but not too expensive i have about 5-6 teachers, what may you suggest except cards and mugs
Swim By
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lexazver203)
My school ends with my lsat exam on thursday, i wanted to thank the teachers and give them some presents but i never been good when it came to presents, i want them to be not cheap but not too expensive i have about 5-6 teachers, what may you suggest except cards and mugs
give them a pen, they would love it
Silly Sally
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Flowers
Potted plants
Chocolate
something fun, like for the male teachers a fun tie

umm... all i can think of for the moment
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 15 years ago
They'll be so happy to have a present as opposed to a prank that it doesn't matter what it actually is. Give them something to do with the subject they teach like if it's a biology teacher give them a leaf or a stick, if it's a french teacher give them a french dictionary.
lexazver203
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Thanks for your suggestions gonna keem'em in mind when im going to town tomorrow, see if there is someting interesting there. If you come up with someting else please post it
kirstenb
Report 15 years ago
i need to get my form teacher something and one of the teachers who is more like my mate cos shes never taught me, i have no idea what to get either of them! i want them to be nice and not what everyone else will get like chocs or flowers!!! its hard buyin for teachers, buggers!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (61)
52.14%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
8.55%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
11.97%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (29)
24.79%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (3)
2.56%

Watched Threads