Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've just sorted out my firm and insurance and realised that I haven't even thought about accommodation for my insurance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hyjacked)
    I've just sorted out my firm and insurance and realised that I haven't even thought about accommodation for my insurance.
    You don't apply for accommodation for your insurance, just your firm

ReputationRep:
    Why can I access the accommodation application page then?

ReputationRep:
    Err, did I screw up then? Liverpool is my insurance and I've already applied for my accomodation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymoose12)
    Err, did I screw up then? Liverpool is my insurance and I've already applied for my accomodation.
    I guess it could be different for different uni's?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there,

You are able to apply for accommodation if you choose us as your insurance choice.

You can find further details about the application process on our accommodation webpage. If you have any questions about the information provided, then please feel free to contact our friendly Accommodation Office who will be more than happy to help.

Best wishes
    Sophie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Liverpool)
    Hi there,

You are able to apply for accommodation if you choose us as your insurance choice.

You can find further details about the application process on our accommodation webpage. If you have any questions about the information provided, then please feel free to contact our friendly Accommodation Office who will be more than happy to help.

Best wishes
    Sophie
    I haven't recieved any offers for accomodation yet. Is it still possible to change my choices or am I stuck with the ones I've made already?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by Anonymoose12)
    I haven't recieved any offers for accomodation yet. Is it still possible to change my choices or am I stuck with the ones I've made already?
    Hi,

I would recommend contacting the Accommodation Office to see whether there is anything they can do for you. You can find their contact details on: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/accommodation/contact/

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
    Sophie

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.