Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    sorry if there's already a thread on this
    i don't know how everyone else found it, i thought it was horrible! sooo hard!

ReputationRep:
    Which exam board?

ReputationRep:
    it wasnt bad, some parts were easy, others i had no idea over! i didnt get to finish it though cos there was a big kerfuffle at the start cos our teacher forgot the formula data book so we had to wait till he brought that, and the time wasnt added on at the end!!!

most of it you could just guess with anyway, with the questions saying stuff like, if that = 5.4 and that = 9.82 then show how the answer is 76... or something where the numbers can actually go together right!

ReputationRep:
    edexcel, btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    edexcel, btw
    the physics exam i just had with ocr was challenging i;m soooooo upset

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    edexcel, btw
    hey!!!! dont worry!!!!EVERYONE in my school (moulsham) said it was sooooo hard, even the guy going to durham to do physics! personally i found it ok but much much harder than the past papers, and i missed out parts of the essay question at the start. im guessing low grade boundaries cos no-one else has found it even slightly ok, and was much harder than all of the past papers.SO DONT WORRY! the gr8 thing abt ukl is you can see how every1 else did. im sure it will be low grade boudaries.YAY!!!

for the wire question (the last one) did you get that all the fields cancelled out?
    and for the current graph with the bike and dynamo, did you get the graph as a straight line?
    also, what was the difference btw an alpha particle emitted by decay and one fired from a van de graff?

loves u all
    magic xxx

ReputationRep:
    thanx 4 the reassurance

people seem 2 b discussing inthe other thread on this topic...
    http://www.uk-learning.net/t51401.html
    but talk about it here as well by all means!

i found the paper hard, but i have worked out that as long as i get average sort of marks for the other papers i should get an a ...

ReputationRep:
    i just realised i missed the question which asked for the difference between elastic and inelastic scattering... how many marks was it... help plsssss

ReputationRep:
    That was 5 or 6 marks and I hated it.

ReputationRep:
    dont get how i missed it... was it a stand alone question... or was it part of a longer question....that i just didnt read to the end?

ReputationRep:
    it was the last part of question 1, but i think it was only worth 4-5 marks

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.