Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have made a spreadsheet containing all past paper questions for F453. They are sortable by topic, module, question type and marks.

I have attached it for anyone to use and distribute if they wish.
    I also have ones I made last year for F451 and F452 which I can upload if anyone would find it useful.

Stay fresh.

EDIT: Added the F451 and F452 spreadsheets.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: xlsx F453 Advanced Computing Theory Past Paper Questions.xlsx (22.4 KB, 174 views)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! This is great, would really appreciate it if u post the F452 Spreadsheet.

ReputationRep:
    Also just wondering how u used this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryandaniels2015)
    Thanks! This is great, would really appreciate it if u post the F452 Spreadsheet.
    I've attached it.

Also just wondering how u used this?
    Do you mean how did I use it in my revision?
    Attached Files
  2. File Type: xlsx AS Comp F452 Checklist.xlsx (21.9 KB, 80 views)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!!! Yes how did u use it in ur revision?
    (Original post by Jamuk)
    I've attached it.

Do you mean how did I use it in my revision?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!!! Yes how did u use it in ur revision?
    Basically I went through the spec points (our teacher gave us a RAG sheet actually, I could upload that if you like ), made notes on each topic, and then selected the exam questions for that topic.
    Once I had started doing exam papers last year I then just repeated this but with the topics I was less sure of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamuk)
    Basically I went through the spec points (our teacher gave us a RAG sheet actually, I could upload that if you like ), made notes on each topic, and then selected the exam questions for that topic.
    Once I had started doing exam papers last year I then just repeated this but with the topics I was less sure of.
    Sounds good! Thanks for the help, not sure what a RAG sheet is but it would be great if you could upload.

ReputationRep:
    This is beautiful, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good! Thanks for the help, not sure what a RAG sheet is but it would be great if you could upload.
    It stands for Red, Amber, Green. Basically the idea is you colour code sections according to how well you understand them. Hope this helps
    Attached Files
  3. File Type: xlsx A2 Comp F453 Checklist Blank.xlsx (24.5 KB, 75 views)
  4. File Type: xlsx AS Comp F451 Checklist Blank.xlsx (23.9 KB, 80 views)
  5. File Type: xlsx AS Comp F452 Checklist Blank.xlsx (21.8 KB, 68 views)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.