The Student Room Group

ucas extra choices, help

HiSo I'm looking for some advice about what university and course to put down as my extra choice. So I'm stuck between three university, Portsmouth or Winchester both Business Management or South Wales Uni for Financial Planning, Investment and Risk. I live near Portsmouth but would move out wherever I would go.I was studying Business Management at Cardiff Met this year but left because of health reasons. I loved Cardiff and miss it loads and I know the course at South Wales I would really get into and probably get a good grade, on a financial studies course at college I got the top 1% marks on both end exams at both years which is why I probably would do well on the course at South Wales. Meanwhile the business management courses appeal as they both look good at the uni's and I want to run my own business in the future. I kinda feel the course at South Wales would give me something good to fall back on and would have a better chance of getting a first on the course there. But then I could keep my job if I was to go to Portsmouth or Winchester and the management courses include modules such as marketing and managing people.Advice please would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending