Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Nah!! I thought this paper was ok in all. Some questions it was a case of I had to put down something right - whether it answered the question or not is a different matter.

I did think it was a bit weird with the cyclist having to bike for 12.q hours to get a shower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ianjc)
    Nah!! I thought this paper was ok in all. Some questions it was a case of I had to put down something right - whether it answered the question or not is a different matter.

I did think it was a bit weird with the cyclist having to bike for 12.q hours to get a shower
    Yeah, 12 hours did seem a bit OTT, but thats the answer I got! I also calculated 500m of wire would be needed, but I think thats *******s! That kid on the bike is one Eco-friendly fiend!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.